3/14/2014

Tokidoki x Karl Lagerfeld

Today I'm wearing a Karl Lagerfeld sweat from the capsule collection created especially for the launch of Karl's new London flagship store. 
...and let me introduce you to my new friend Mr UK. He's the latest addition to the Tokidoki x Karl Lagerfeld collection and I am one of a handful of lucky bunnies to get my paws on one. I might take him out on the town later. He's way to cool to be left on the shelf.

The new Karl Lagerfeld store, on London's Regent Street, opens on Friday. It features lots of fun new technological gadgets including ipads in the changing rooms where you can take a photo of yourself in KL and beam it directly to instagram, and a digital guest book for interacting, via twitter, with Karl himself. As well as the Karl Lagerfeld mainline the store will be selling lots of limited edition goodies including my Mr UK for just £129. Sadly I couldn't make the launch but I hope to hop along there very soon.

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx