11/20/2013

Celine



Today I'm wearing Celine

AGAIN! I know, I know, I just can't help it. Regular visitors to the blog will have spotted that this is the third Celine outfit in a matter of weeks. What's a girl to do though when she's got an itchy credit card and a simply stunning look book in front of her but to shop!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Now Fifi fans, don't forget to enter the MiH competition. You have a great chance of winning your choice of a fabulous pair of super flattering designer jeans. The giveaway closes Friday and I'll let you know if you were the lucky one next week!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I still have a few prints available too, so if you're searching for the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one (or yourself!) pick one up here...

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

And finally, my iphone winter collection has arrived in store. There are three designs to choose from all with a touch of festive magic. Enjoy!

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx